Unfortunately, the answer is "plenty".
From FRC, this video summaries "100 Days of Change for the Family" ...
... and, from the Susan B. Anthony List, "just some of the items on the radical pro-abortion agenda that President Obama implemented or is in the process of implementing in his first 100 days."
But, as the SBA List notes,
- Repealed the pro-life Mexico City Policy, allowing your tax dollars to fund international abortion providers like Planned Parenthood.
- Removed important conscience protections for medical professionals who choose to follow their conscience and refuse to participate in abortion procedures.
- Increased Title X taxpayer funding – the slush fund for Planned Parenthood – to $307 million in 2009.
- Restored $50 million in funding for the United Nations Population Fund (UNPFA), which funds China's One-Child policy and other abortion providers around the world. Increased funding for International Family Planning by 19% for a total of $545 million.
- Nominated cabinet officials and judges like Kathleen Sebelius, Dawn Johnsen, and David Hamilton, who will do all they can to advance the pro-abortion agenda.
There are still many important pro-life laws still intact, like the Hyde Amendment, which restricts further funding of the abortion industry. We must keep up our fight to ensure that these pro-life protections remain in place.